Monday, August 30, 2010

Video Games Anyone?


That was the victorious little screen I spent that summer trying to achieve, over and over and over again! and so I must say this is actually kind of a hard question for me to answer, that being which was my favorite video game as a child, because I never really played video games much. It was always something that caught my interest only temporarily and I never had the time or enough interest to really grow a passion or habit out of it. However, I do remember that one summer my cousin flew in to spend vacation with us and she brought that handheld thing called Gameboy Color. Hers was purple I remember. I don't know how many packs of AA batteries we went through that summer, but the hours we spent playing and clearing every world level in Super Mario Brothers are definitely vivid in my head. And so forever that little tune that occasionally turns up as someone's ringtone will remind me of the endless nights and the serious collaboration of my little brother my cousin and I as we successfully beat the game by the time she boarded her plane back home.

Mario is a classic, we all grew up with him & we'll always unconditionally follow him on his journey to save Princess Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment